Thursday, October 21, 2010

I hate what ifs, it should be like this:



What's your world, come into mine?


share the secrets from time 2 time.


U burned an image in my eye


A faceless face, that can't be described.


What’s mine be yours and yours be mine?


A countless things of numerous time.






.






Hold someone dearly or watch them drift away


but in the end, it'll be your dismay.


So why let something good pass you by


without a fight,


you couldn't say that you have tried.


Distance isn't enough,


to show that you've given up.






So I ask u from deep within,


to look squarely in my eyes


after the good days are spent,


that you want me as much as I want you.






Nothing but a dream, a made history


so from here on now,


just take me in the presence


and love me for who I am






for who am I?


Will only be built in infinite less roads


but at least, my journey


has taken its right path,


cause you are close.






And all I want to do is Thank You, Love.






No comments: