Monday, August 30, 2010

I am honored to be the one.

I am ready to start my life with you
To become your life partner is my dream come true

I am honored to be the one
You awaken in the morning with gentle kisses
The one when you are far away
Your heart misses

I grow more restless each day
I need you more in every way
And when we say good night
I wish that you were here to hold me tight

The only place I want to be
Is in your loving arms
The only thing I want to see
Is your beautiful smile
And your sensual charm

One day we will make a home together
with the walls of trust, respect, togetherness, desire
&
with the roof of LOVE.

And enjoy the best years of our lives as one
We cherish each precious moment to come
Each day with you is a gift from the lord.


I am yours always and forever
These mere words don't do justice
No matter how hard I endeavor
To pay tribute to this unique bond
That nothing could sever

We are soul-bound, you and I
Timeless, endless, eternal My love for you will never die..Love you loads.

No comments: